Monday, January 3, 2011

lara dutta bengali

laradutta/4lara dutta bengalilara dutta bengaliLara Dutta, who not long ago launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Unique K.'With Unique K, I'm sure I've a low-fat breakfast possibility to start out my day. Plus, it aids hold me complete and leaves me with power to grapple with my prolonged day forward. And, the top component is always that I adore the taste,' the former Miss Universe stated inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, final viewed in 'Housefull', says she connects very well using the products.I can relate on the Specific K lady - I appreciate the self-confidence that arrives from loving your system, and I also endeavor to continue to keep a constructive and straightforward technique to factors, like managing my excess weight,' she additional.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Organization, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and ease meals, also mentioned Lara could be the great alternative to endorse Specific K. Model-turned actress Lara Dutta says it was a nostalgic feeling when she walked the ramp for designer Rina Dhaka in the ongoing Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week.'I had walked the ramp for Rina in 1998, it was then I had began modelling. So soon after that I managed to stroll for her this time and it was extremely nostalgic in fact,' Lara advised reporters right here soon after the present Sunday.I'm glad to become right here for your very first couture week and thanks a ton Delhi persons for getting me right here while in the funds,' she additional.This former Miss Universe, that is now additional energetic in films, says strolling down the ramp is now lots much more tougher than when compared with her modelling days. Contrary to her declare, dressed inside a black crystallised chic blouse and train lehenga, the actress flaunted her fantastic figure and walked down the ramp with oodles of self-confidence.Strolling the ramp as being a celeb is extremely difficult simply because that time you might be the deal with in the designer so that you need to be extremely confidant and poised and ensure each and every transfer you make is great. You can not go incorrect right here so it's a bit tougher, however it is normally entertaining,' stated Lara. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta will co-host this year's Worldwide Indian Movie Academy (IIFA) awards at Colombo June 3-5 coupled with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh.'I am not carrying out this 12 months but might be internet hosting the display together with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh,' Lara advised reporters right here Friday.The actress was inside funds for that start of worldwide clothes brand Zara's retailer at Pick Citywalk, Saket.The actress looked beautiful as she posed for shutterbugs inside a quick blue gown paired with pink sandals in addition to a pink clutch. She has also provided up her prolonged locks for any shorter hairdo. lara dutta bengali

No comments:

Post a Comment