Monday, January 3, 2011

lara dutta caps

laradutta/18lara dutta capslara dutta capsLara Dutta, who just lately launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Particular K.'With Specific K, I realize I've a low-fat breakfast possibility to start out my day. Plus, it assists hold me complete and leaves me with power to grapple with my very long day forward. And, the most beneficial aspect is the fact that I like the taste,' the former Miss Universe stated inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, very last noticed in 'Housefull', says she connects very well together with the item.I can relate for the Particular K lady - I take pleasure in the self confidence that arrives from loving your system, and I also attempt to hold a constructive and uncomplicated technique to points, which includes managing my fat,' she extra.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Provider, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and comfort meals, as well mentioned Lara may be the ideal alternative to endorse Particular K. Model-turned actress Lara Dutta says it was a nostalgic feeling when she walked the ramp for designer Rina Dhaka in the ongoing Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week.'I had walked the ramp for Rina in 1998, it was then I had started off modelling. So soon after that I managed to stroll for her this time and it was quite nostalgic certainly,' Lara advised reporters right here immediately after the display Sunday.I'm glad to become right here for that initial couture week and thanks a ton Delhi men and women for getting me right here inside the funds,' she extra.This former Miss Universe, that is now extra energetic in videos, says strolling down the ramp is now quite a bit much more tougher than as compared to her modelling days. Contrary to her declare, dressed inside a black crystallised chic blouse and train lehenga, the actress flaunted her ideal figure and walked down the ramp with oodles of self-assurance.Strolling the ramp as being a celeb is quite hard for the reason that that time that you are the encounter with the designer so that you need to be extremely confidant and poised and ensure that each transfer you make is great. You can not go incorrect right here so it's a bit tougher, nonetheless it is constantly entertaining,' explained Lara. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta will co-host this year's Global Indian Movie Academy (IIFA) awards at Colombo June 3-5 coupled with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh.'I am not doing this 12 months but are going to be internet hosting the present in conjunction with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh,' Lara advised reporters right here Friday.The actress was within the funds for your start of global clothes brand Zara's keep at Choose Citywalk, Saket.The actress looked amazing as she posed for shutterbugs inside a brief blue gown paired with pink sandals and also a pink clutch. She has also offered up her very long locks to get a shorter hairdo. lara dutta caps

No comments:

Post a Comment