Saturday, January 1, 2011

lara dutta photo

laradutta/13lara dutta photolara dutta photoLara Dutta, who not too long ago launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Specific K.'With Particular K, I realize I've a low-fat breakfast solution to start out my day. Plus, it aids hold me complete and leaves me with power to grapple with my extended day forward. And, the perfect aspect is the fact that I appreciate the taste,' the former Miss Universe stated inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, final witnessed in 'Housefull', says she connects nicely with all the merchandise.I can relate for the Specific K female - I delight in the self confidence that arrives from loving the body, and I also endeavor to continue to keep a optimistic and basic strategy to details, such as managing my excess weight,' she extra.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Firm, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and usefulness meals, also mentioned Lara would be the fantastic option to endorse Exclusive K. Model-turned actress Lara Dutta says it was a nostalgic feeling when she walked the ramp for designer Rina Dhaka in the ongoing Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week.'I had walked the ramp for Rina in 1998, it was then I had started off modelling. So following that I managed to stroll for her this time and it was rather nostalgic in fact,' Lara informed reporters right here just after the display Sunday.I'm glad to become right here for that 1st couture week and thanks a ton Delhi men and women for getting me right here within the money,' she additional.This former Miss Universe, that is now additional lively in films, says strolling down the ramp is now lots additional tougher than when compared with her modelling days. Contrary to her declare, dressed inside a black crystallised chic blouse and train lehenga, the actress flaunted her best figure and walked down the ramp with oodles of self-confidence.Strolling the ramp as being a celeb is extremely difficult since that time you happen to be the deal with in the designer so that you need to be extremely confidant and poised and ensure that just about every transfer you make is great. You can not go incorrect right here so it's a bit tougher, nonetheless it is often exciting,' stated Lara. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta will co-host this year's Worldwide Indian Movie Academy (IIFA) awards at Colombo June 3-5 in addition to Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh.'I am not doing this yr but will likely be internet hosting the present together with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh,' Lara informed reporters right here Friday.The actress was within the funds for your start of worldwide clothes brand Zara's shop at Decide on Citywalk, Saket.The actress looked gorgeous as she posed for shutterbugs inside a brief blue gown paired with pink sandals as well as a pink clutch. She has also offered up her prolonged locks to get a shorter hairdo. lara dutta photo

No comments:

Post a Comment