Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lara dutta actress

laradutta/6lara dutta actresslara dutta actressLara Dutta, who not too long ago launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Distinctive K.'With Unique K, I realize I've a low-fat breakfast possibility to start out my day. Plus, it assists retain me complete and leaves me with vitality to grapple with my lengthy day forward. And, the very best component is I enjoy the taste,' the former Miss Universe explained inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, very last witnessed in 'Housefull', says she connects effectively with all the item.I can relate for the Exclusive K girl - I appreciate the self confidence that arrives from loving your system, and I also attempt to hold a constructive and easy method to issues, which include managing my fat,' she extra.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Organization, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and comfort meals, also stated Lara may be the fantastic decision to endorse Particular K. Model-turned actress Lara Dutta says it was a nostalgic feeling when she walked the ramp for designer Rina Dhaka on the ongoing Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week.'I had walked the ramp for Rina in 1998, it was then I had started out modelling. So following that I managed to stroll for her this time and it was quite nostalgic in fact,' Lara informed reporters right here following the present Sunday.I'm glad to become right here for that initially couture week and thanks a ton Delhi folks for getting me right here inside the funds,' she extra.This former Miss Universe, who's now far more lively in motion pictures, says strolling down the ramp is now a whole lot far more tougher than when compared to her modelling days. Contrary to her declare, dressed inside a black crystallised chic blouse and train lehenga, the actress flaunted her fantastic figure and walked down the ramp with oodles of self-assurance.Strolling the ramp like a celeb is quite difficult due to the fact that time you might be the deal with in the designer so that you need to be rather confidant and poised and ensure that just about every transfer you make is very good. You can not go incorrect right here so it's a bit tougher, however it is generally entertaining,' explained Lara. Also, Lara's deal with lit up in the point out of 'Don-2' but she refused to divulge any facts about her part inside the movie.'Right now I can only verify that yes, I'm a a part of 'Don-2' and I'm genuinely wanting ahead to operating with Farhan Akhtar and Shah Rukh Khan. As for my function you might have to wait and view,' Lara extra. lara dutta actress

No comments:

Post a Comment