Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lara dutta andaaz

laradutta/7lara dutta andaazlara dutta andaazLara Dutta, who not long ago launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Specific K.'With Particular K, I'm sure I've a low-fat breakfast choice to get started on my day. Plus, it aids preserve me complete and leaves me with vitality to grapple with my very long day forward. And, the top component is the fact that I enjoy the taste,' the former Miss Universe mentioned inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, very last noticed in 'Housefull', says she connects very well together with the products.I can relate to your Particular K girl - I take pleasure in the self-confidence that arrives from loving your system, and I also attempt to continue to keep a good and straightforward method to points, together with managing my fat,' she additional.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Firm, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and ease meals, as well explained Lara will be the best alternative to endorse Distinctive K. Model-turned actress Lara Dutta says it was a nostalgic feeling when she walked the ramp for designer Rina Dhaka on the ongoing Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week.'I had walked the ramp for Rina in 1998, it was then I had began modelling. So just after that I managed to stroll for her this time and it was quite nostalgic in fact,' Lara advised reporters right here just after the present Sunday.I'm glad to become right here for your 1st couture week and thanks a ton Delhi men and women for getting me right here inside money,' she additional.This former Miss Universe, who's now much more lively in films, says strolling down the ramp is now a good deal extra tougher than as compared to her modelling days. Contrary to her declare, dressed inside a black crystallised chic blouse and train lehenga, the actress flaunted her excellent figure and walked down the ramp with oodles of self-assurance.Strolling the ramp as being a celeb is extremely challenging due to the fact that time you might be the encounter with the designer so that you need to be really confidant and poised and ensure each and every transfer you make is great. You cannot go incorrect right here so it's a bit tougher, however it is normally entertaining,' stated Lara. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta will co-host this year's Global Indian Movie Academy (IIFA) awards at Colombo June 3-5 as well as Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh.'I am not carrying out this yr but might be internet hosting the present in conjunction with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh,' Lara advised reporters right here Friday.The actress was while in the funds for your start of global clothes brand Zara's save at Decide on Citywalk, Saket.The actress looked amazing as she posed for shutterbugs inside a brief blue gown paired with pink sandals and also a pink clutch. She has also offered up her lengthy locks to get a shorter hairdo. lara dutta andaaz

No comments:

Post a Comment