Friday, December 31, 2010

lara dutta wiki

laradutta/15lara dutta wikilara dutta wikiLara Dutta, who a short while ago launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Particular K.'With Particular K, I realize I've a low-fat breakfast possibility to begin my day. Plus, it assists retain me complete and leaves me with power to grapple with my very long day forward. And, the top aspect is the fact that I really like the taste,' the former Miss Universe mentioned inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, very last observed in 'Housefull', says she connects effectively together with the merchandise.I can relate for the Exclusive K girl - I appreciate the self-assurance that arrives from loving the body, and I also make an effort to preserve a optimistic and basic technique to factors, together with managing my fat,' she extra.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Corporation, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and comfort meals, also explained Lara may be the fantastic option to endorse Distinctive K. Model-turned actress Lara Dutta says it was a nostalgic feeling when she walked the ramp for designer Rina Dhaka in the ongoing Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week.'I had walked the ramp for Rina in 1998, it was then I had began modelling. So just after that I managed to stroll for her this time and it was really nostalgic certainly,' Lara advised reporters right here just after the display Sunday.I'm glad to become right here for that very first couture week and thanks a ton Delhi individuals for getting me right here from the money,' she extra.This former Miss Universe, who's now a lot more energetic in films, says strolling down the ramp is now lots additional tougher than in comparison to her modelling days. Contrary to her declare, dressed inside a black crystallised chic blouse and train lehenga, the actress flaunted her excellent figure and walked down the ramp with oodles of self confidence.Strolling the ramp like a celeb is quite difficult due to the fact that time that you are the deal with in the designer so that you need to be extremely confidant and poised and be sure just about every transfer you make is great. You can not go incorrect right here so it's a bit tougher, nevertheless it is generally enjoyable,' stated Lara. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta will co-host this year's Global Indian Movie Academy (IIFA) awards at Colombo June 3-5 in addition to Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh.'I am not carrying out this yr but will likely be internet hosting the present as well as Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh,' Lara advised reporters right here Friday.The actress was inside the money for your start of global clothes brand Zara's shop at Choose Citywalk, Saket.The actress looked amazing as she posed for shutterbugs inside a brief blue gown paired with pink sandals in addition to a pink clutch. She has also offered up her extended locks to get a shorter hairdo. lara dutta wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment