Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lara dutta images

laradutta/15lara dutta imageslara dutta imagesLara Dutta, who lately launched her video clip CDs on yoga, was Tuesday appointed the brand ambassador of Kellogg's breakfast cereal brand Exclusive K.'With Unique K, I understand I've a low-fat breakfast possibility to get started on my day. Plus, it aids continue to keep me complete and leaves me with vitality to grapple with my prolonged day forward. And, the top element is always that I appreciate the taste,' the former Miss Universe explained inside a press statement.The 32-year-old, very last witnessed in 'Housefull', says she connects very well using the products.I can relate to your Specific K lady - I appreciate the self confidence that arrives from loving the body, and I also seek to continue to keep a optimistic and very simple method to items, like managing my fat,' she additional.Officials at Kellogg India, the Indian subsidiary of Kellogg Corporation, producer of ready-to-eat cereal and comfort meals, as well stated Lara will be the best selection to endorse Particular K. Also strolling down the ramp in front of a stay audience can also be entertaining as you recognize that there will not be any re-takes,' she additional.Inspired by cobwebs, Dhaka's collection had a good deal of slim-line silhouettes, fascinating saris and corsets paired with lehengas.A whole lot of lace, brocade, hand embroidery and several textures had been utilised around the saris and dresses. Also, a good deal of reduce get the job done and pearl perform dominated the variety that was within the hues of metallic black, neutral beige and vibrant reds. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta will co-host this year's Worldwide Indian Movie Academy (IIFA) awards at Colombo June 3-5 together with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh.'I am not doing this 12 months but are going to be internet hosting the present together with Boman Irani and Riteish Deshkmukh,' Lara informed reporters right here Friday.The actress was within the funds for that start of global clothes brand Zara's shop at Pick Citywalk, Saket.The actress looked beautiful as she posed for shutterbugs inside a quick blue gown paired with pink sandals plus a pink clutch. She has also provided up her extended locks for any shorter hairdo. lara dutta images

No comments:

Post a Comment